Pets? Kids? Messes? The SPOTTYTM is easy to use for each of these, whether for carpet or tile! Don't get on your knees, use the SPOTTYTM to clean those spots, pet or wine stains or dirty grout!
Your Package includes:
1-SPOTTYTM with Telescopic pole
The patented SPOTTYTM can be used easily on carpet, tile and grout. There are 2 bristle type selections for carpets, and 2 bristle type selections for tile & grout. The adjustable telescopic pole allows you to stand and clean - you don't have to get on your hands & knees anymore!
CARPET Cleaning Tips:
* Vacuum the area to be cleaned first. IMPORTANT!
* Follow the instructions on the Rug Renovator shampoo label for carpet cleaning
* Use the light blue bristles for simple spots/stains such as footprints and spills; dark blue bristles for deep cleaning and stains such as pet or wine
* Using the SPOTTYTM, brush the Rug Renovator shampoo into the carpet in different directions
* Wait at least 30 minutes (ensure the area cleaned is dry to the touch) before vacuuming the area that was just cleaned
TILE & GROUT Cleaning Tips
* Sweep (broom or vacuum) the area to be cleaned first. IMPORTANT!
* Follow the instructions on the Tile & Grout cleaner label for proper use
* Using the SPOTTYTM, brush the Tile & Grout cleaning onto the tile or grout in different directions
* Use the gray bristles for cleaning tile surfaces; red bristles for cleaning grout line 'valleys'
* Use a towel to wipe up any excess cleaning solution from the floor
Care for SPOTTYTM
* Clean the SPOTTYTM by rinsing the brush head under hot water. Remove any debris. Let the brush dry before storage and hang using the handle's end cap.
Package includes 1 Patented Spotty brush head & 1 removable telescoping handle,
Save your time and money by utilizing one tool to clean carpeting and both tile and grout
Four brush settings: two for carpet (light blue for easy and dark blue for aggressive) and two for tile (red for grout lines) (gray for flat surfaces) for maximum flexibility
Remove spills, stubborn stains, worn-in dirt or embedded debris without getting on your hands and knees
Renew the look of your carpeted or tiled areas without hiring professional cleaners