1. Paste on the surface of the mat to prevent the mat from moving.
2. It can be washed repeatedly and can be washed directly under the paste state.
Material: Adhesive: propylene;
Main material: Polyester Fiber;
Suction surface: propylene resin
1. Please clean the dust on the mat before pasting.
2. Remove the sticker on the back, stick the adhesive surface to the mat, and press it firmly.
3. Before laying the mat, wipe the wet and dirty ground, and press it so that the back of the mat is tightly sucked on the ground.
1. The surface of tatami or carpet cannot be used.
2. Once the adhesive surface is glued, it cannot be removed.
3. Place the mat for a long time, and the absorbing part may stick to the surface. If this happens, please wipe with a wet rag and then remove it.
4. After the mat is removed, the ground may slip, soak a few weakly alkaline washes with a rag and wipe.
5. Do not place near the fire source or high temperature place.