Brighten a room corner or illuminate a seating area with this strong design from the Marlowe lighting collection. The lamp features an open-form base with three vertical rods. The rods cross at the top of the lamp to support a drum shade with two layers - the outer layer is a woven open pattern; inner shade is a burlap fabric. Industrial bronze finish on the round base, rods and other accents. Twin light pulls give you control over the two bulbs behind the drum.
- Overall: 60 1/2" high. Base is 12" wide. Fabric inner shade is 17 3/8" wide x 9" high. Metal outer shade is 18" wide x 9" high. Weighs 24 lbs.
- Uses two maximum 100 watt standard-medium base bulbs (not included). Twin on-off pull chains.
- From the Franklin Iron Works™ collection of floor lamps.
- Bronze finish. Metal construction.
- Outer woven metal shade. Inner burlap shade.
Marlowe bronze finish floor lamp.
Outer woven metal shade; inner burlap shade.
Twin pull chains.
Takes two 100 watt max or equivalent bulbs (not included).
60 1/2" high - fabric shade is 17 3/8" in diameter x 9" high.