casa pura Rubber Anti-Vibration Pad | Vibration Isolation and Shock Absorption for Washing Machines & Appliances
Made from compressed crumbed rubber particles, these anti vibration mats are commonly used underneath washing machines or other appliances, such as electricity generators and air conditioning units to dampen noise and reduce vibration, however they are incredibly versatile and can be used for almost any purpose imaginable; protective flooring for gyms or playgrounds, as an extra layer of insulation in greenhouses (when used as place mat for plants), or an anti-slip mat in trunks or cargo areas. They are also incredibly effective for home insulation, and are regularly used for flat rooves.
Made from 100% recycled rubber granules, this material is extremely robust and weatherproof, and the roughened surface of the vibration isolators also provide firm support.
The durable and low-abrasion rubber mats are also suitable for damp rooms.
In order to increase the load capacity, it is possible to place another mat on top. For increased stability and shock absorption, place a metal sheet in between the two layers.
- Anti-vibration washing machine and appliance mat
- Sound proof mat for underneath sound systems
- Gym flooring or underneath exercise equipment for shock absorbency
- Safety matting for outdoor playgrounds
- Anti-fatigue standing workplace mat (reduces muscle and joint pressure)
- Roofing installations, solar panels and ventilation systems
- Work bench mat for power tools
- Structural protection for construction
More Information:- Suitable for all household appliances