Make life easier by never straightening a rug again
Keeps rugs from bunching up and moving across the floor while at the same time being easy to move when desired.
Gone are the days of constantly needing to straighten your rugs
The Non-Slip Rug Pad clings to the rug backing and floor to keep the rug flat and in place. Simply lay the pad between the floor and the rug, and you are done. If you want to move your rug, easily lift the rug and pad from the floor and re-position anywhere.
Follow these three easy steps to keep your rug flat and in place
1. Simply cut the pad to match your rug size (if needed)
2. Place the Non-Slip Rug Pad on the floor
3. Lay your rug on top of the pad
4. Sit back and relax without needing to straighten your rug again
- Available in multiple sizes, and can be easily cut to fit any size rug
- High quality, thick padding adds cushion and comfort to your rug, while not being so thick that it is noticeable
- Supports rug health and longevity by allowing air to circulate around your rug, and by holding your rug in place for tasks such as vacuuming
- Provides peace of mind through added protection for your floor from rough rug backing
- Scraps from cutting the pad to fit your rug can be easily used to line shelves, drawers, or tool chests to prevent the contents from shifting
100% Lifetime Guarantee - Don't miss out on this opportunity and order yours today!
NON SLIP RUG PAD - Easy to use, simply place the pad under your rug to ensure everything stays in place and does not require you to fix the location unless you want to. If it is too big, no problem; just cut it down to the appropriate size.
HIGH QUALITY - Luxurious, thick padding will provide added cushioning without being so thick that people will notice it under your rug.
EXTENDS RUGS LIFE - By adding support, allowing air circulation, and holding your rug in place it will reduce the wear and tear and add years to your rug's life.
REDUCES FRUSTRATION - Will keep your rug in place while you are vacuuming, while children or pets are playing, or just during normal daily use.
PROTECTS FLOORS - The pad not only provides non-slip functionality, but it also adds an important protective layer between the rough backing of rugs and your floor.